RPA consulting & implementation
We Automate Processes for Business-Led Workflows & Immediate Savings
From licensed off-the-shelf bots & cross-platform migration to self-learning intelligent automation, OTR delivers end-to-end RPA solutions that detect, replicate, and repeat your daily operational patterns with no human involvement.
Our team fosters an individual approach for every project, uncovering business processes that can be robotized, automating them with zero-error precision, and running multi-tier tests ensuring optimal performance.
- Process and Platform Assessment
- Business Case Preparation
- Process Validations and Triage Services
- SoP Creation
- Automating Requirements’ Capture
- Proof of Concept Creation
- Rapid Prototyping
- Automation Pilots
- Roadmap Creation
- Automating CoE Setup
- Establishing Centers of Excellence
- Implementing intelligent automation
- Seamless integration (ERP, CRM & more)
- RPA configuration and tests
- Bot Maintenance
- Onsite Monitoring
- Regular Health Checks
- Release Management
- LiveChats for support, sales & HR
- Self-service bots
- Messaging & reporting bots
- Integrated AI & NL processing
- Intelligent stats and reports
- Cross-platform migration
- Migration to the latest platform versions
- Deployment model transfer (Cloud migration)
- Infrastructure setup
Check out our RPA projectsHave a look at how our customers got their processes transformed with RPA:
RPA Solutions We Deploy
OTR always chooses the most suitable automation platforms and tools that fit best our clients’ requirements and budget.
OTR Implements RPA for the Following Industries
- Know Your Customer
- AML Compliance
- Consumer Onboarding
- Wealth & Asset Management
- Credit Card Issuing
- Processing Claims & FNoLs
- Risk Management and Evaluation
- Underwriting & Fraud Detection
- Automated Payouts
- Agency Management
Connect with our automation engineers
Primary Applications of Robotic Process Automation
OTR-delivered robots execute low-level, yet time-consuming work based on standardized and predictive rules, such as data entry, calculation or report generation, while eliminating slow processing speed and human errors.
Working on the “IF-THEN” principle and universal logic, robots make automated decisions and take the right actions at the right time.
RPA-driven solutions for document capture, data extractions, document recognition, and form filling use custom algorithms to acquire structured content both from electronic and physical documents, once the optical character recognition (OCR) technology has been adopted.
Robots solutions access multiple systems on the fly, manage data transfers across complex infrastructures, and perform multi-step complex tasks that require little decision making.